Non Toxic nail polish as natural as mud. Water based, non toxic and made in the USA! Piggy Paint Nail Polish for kids is a perfect addition to Baby Wisp's shop! We used this for our daughters and felt much safer about them putting their fingers in their mouth since there are no toxic elements to this pretty concoction. The LOL colour is a vibrant berry pink with a glimmering shimmering effect to it. Not for the shy!
Piggy Paint is specially formulated from natural ingredients and dries to a hard, durable finish. There are no toxic chemicals- free of formaldehyde, toluene, phthalates, Bisphenol A, ethyl acetate and acetone. Say good-bye to harsh, smelly chemicals and hello to Piggy Paint which is as Natural as Mud! Now you can match her nails to her hair pretties!
*For Canadian and International Customers: This product only qualifies for tracked shipping. Please see Shipping page for more details.